101 Questions to Ask Yourself for a Better Life
Life Lessons 101 Questions to Ask Yourself
I loved getting together with my girlfriends for Sunday brunch, we had great conversation but we loved to get a bit deeper in conversation, so we developed a 101 Thought Provoking Questions as conversation starters when we met. As a people watcher and life long student of humanity I wanted more from conversation, I was intrigued as to what they liked, what they would do if… and what if this happened and that happened, etc. So we started to go around the table ask a question and each would get to answer the conversation was rich and juicy and what was more beautiful is how we were similar in many ways but so very different with our thoughts and reactions to each question. If you want thoughtful great conversation and have a deeper connection with people in your life here is a list of 101 questions to ask and maybe just change your life along the way.
“You are the sum of the questions you ask yourself and the answers you give”, what questions do you ask yourself and think carefully of the answer, once you are aware you can change the answers, go deep, be honest and be willing to be vulnerable.
What questions do you ask yourself every day
Here they are:
- Who are you?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What do you day dream about?
- What are you passionate about?
- If you were an animal what would you be and why?
- What are the achievements you are most proud of?
- What are you most grateful for in life? (Live a Better Life in 30 Days Program )
- What are the most important things to you in life?
- What are your values? What do you represent? What do you want to embody?
10. Do you love yourself? … Why or Why not? What do you love about yourself or don’t love?
11.What is your ideal self? Imagine a day in the life of…. Your perfect day exercise.
12. What does it mean to be your best self?
13. When you look at your life now, are you living the life of your dreams?
14. If you have one year left to live, what would you do?
15. If you have one month left to live, what would you do?
16. If you have one week left to live, what would you do?
17. If you have one day left to live, what would you do?
18. If you have an hour left to live, what would you do?
19. If you have one minute left to live, what would you do?
20. What would you do today if there is no more tomorrow?
21. What are the biggest things you’ve learned in life to date?
22. What advice would you give to yourself 3 years ago?
23. Imagine yourself 1 year in the future, what would you say to the you now?
24. Is there something you’re still holding on to? Is it time to let it go? Do you have people you need to forgive? Forgiveness Project
25. What are you busy with today? Will this matter 1 year from now? 3 years? 5 years?
26. How can you take time to care for yourself today. Self Care Project
27. What opportunities are you looking for?
28. How can you create these opportunities?
29. Who can you connect with to help you bring these opportunities forward?
30. What are your biggest goals and dreams? Goals and Dreams Exercise
31. What’s stopping you from pursuing them? …Why? How can you overcome them?
32. If you are to do something for free for the rest of your life, what would you want to do?
33. What would you do if you cannot fail; if there are no limitations in money, resources, time or networks? Unstoppable You!
34. What do you want to achieve 1 year from now? … 3 years? … 5 years? … 10 years?
35. Which are your most important goals?
36. Imagine if your reached your goals, how would that feel?
37. Who are the people who have achieved similar goals? … What can you learn from them, what can you model?
38. Are you putting any parts of your life on hold? … Why?
39. If you could change one thing right now to move you towards you goals what would that be?
40. What’s the top priority in your life right now?
41. What are you doing about it?
42. If you were going to die tomorrow, what would be your biggest regret? What can you do now live without regrets??
43. If you have 1 million dollars, what will you do with it?
44. Do you love your job?
45. What is your ideal career?
46. How can you start creating your ideal career starting today?
47 What is your ideal diet?
48. What do you need to do to achieve your ideal diet?
49. What is your ideal home like?
50. What do you need to do to achieve your ideal home?
51. What is your ideal physical look?
52. What do you need to do to achieve your ideal physical look?
53. What can you do today to create the physical self you want? Join a gym, walk, new hairstyle?
54. What is your ideal life?
55. What can you do to start living your ideal life?
56. What are you tolerating in your life? Tolerations
57. Where are you under-performing?
58. Why? What stop to performing to your optimum level?
59. What limit beliefs are you holding onto?
60. Are those beliefs holding you back?
61. What do you fear most in life?
62. Is there anything that you are avoiding in life?
63. What habits do you want to break?
64. What new habits do you want in your life?
65. Where do you spend most of your time, past, present, future?
66. What one action can you take today towards creating a better life?
67. What does the meaning of life mean to you?
68. Who inspires you, someone in your life or you know of?
69. What motivates you?
70. When you were 5 years old what did you play?
71. What books are your drawn to read?
72. How are you living your life to the fullest right now?
73. What empowering beliefs can you take on to help you achieve your goals?
74. What are the biggest actions you can take now to create the biggest results in your life?
75. Are you living your life to the fullest right now?
76. What is your purpose in life? Why do you exist? What is your mission?77. How can you make your life more meaningful, starting today
78. What drives you?
79. What are the times you are most inspired, most motivated, most charged up?
80. What did you do during those times? How can you do more of that starting today?
81. How can you change someone’s life for the better today?
82. Who are the 5 people you spend the most time with?
83. Are these people enabling you or holding you back?
84. Who inspire you the most?
85. How can you be like them?
86. If you are seeking an ideal mate what are the qualities you desire?
89. Name 3 places you would seek out him/her?
90. Once you met a potential mate what great questions would you ask to get to know him/her?
91. Who is/are the most important people to you in the world?
93. If you are starting a new journal what 3 things would you write in a journal today?
94. Are you giving them the attention you want to give?
95. How much time do you spend with the people you love?
97. What can you do to spend even more time with those people?
98. What beliefs do you have around money? Positive, negative, limiting or deserving of abundance?
99. Which ways will you use to pay yourself first and using the 10% rule?
100. If you have blocking beliefs that you don’t deserve money, write a list of beliefs around money, both what you believe and what you have been told?
101. What is one thing you’re going to do differently after reading this article?
Please share – I would love to hear? It’s important for me to know what keeps you awake at night, then I am better able to serve you with articles that will help you change your life – you deserve the best, so lets get it together,